Founded in 1992
Family-owned and operated for 30 years, Kenny Pipe and Supply was founded by Bill Kenny in Nashville, Tennessee.
Bill’s commitment to providing residential, commercial, and industrial clients with the best service and products available has grown the company into a top-rated wholesaler in the plumbing supply industry.
Now under second-generation leadership, Kenny Pipe has nine branches to better serve our valued customers across the U.S. We offer the highest quality products, and our vast inventory features items not readily available through traditional retail outlets.
Our values of honesty, excellent business ethics, and a deep commitment to our customers are driven by our Christian principles. We want to serve you by exceeding your expectations, treating you as we want to be treated, and building long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Demonstrate the working of our Lord in the workplace and conduct ourselves in a manner that would honor Him.
- Provide a stable and positive workplace for employees with the belief that all employees are equally important members of the company. While there is a hierarchy in terms of function, there is none in the importance of the individual. As a result, employees will share in the profits that they generate.
- Provide growth opportunities for employees by maintaining an environment where opportunities for advancement are available to all employees who have the desire to apply themselves and grow.
- Build a defensible and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Contribute our time and talent back to the communities in which we live.
- Serve our customers in a way that will help them achieve their business and personal goals. Our sales force will develop partner relations with our key customers, and we will develop our products and services to match their needs. We will strive to bring error-free service to our customers through well-defined operating systems and progressive use of technology.
The Kenny Pipe & Supply team is committed to doing the job right and earning your business for life.