Founded in 1992
Founded by Bill Kenny, Kenny Pipe & Supply has been committed to providing residential, commercial, and industrial clients with the best service and products available in the plumbing supply industry.
We are a top-rated plumbing wholesaler with eight branches to better serve our valued customers throughout the United States. We are proud of our dedicated employees who strive to provide exceptional and personalized customer service. We offer the highest quality products and our vast inventory features items not readily available through traditional retail outlets.
When our customers succeed, we succeed.
As a proudly family-owned and operated business, our values are based on honesty, excellent business ethics, and a deep commitment to our customers. We serve our customers by exceeding expectations, treating clients as we want to be treated, and building long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
We are passionate about plumbing.
It’s what we do.
We make it our mission to improve the wholesaler environment and promote entrepreneurship by actively participating in the industry. Representatives of Kenny Pipe & Supply serve throughout the year on executive committees, boards, and attend annual conventions for:
- Plumbing/Heating/Cooling Contractors Association, Inc. (PHCC)
- Industry/Business related associations at the city level
- Southern Wholesalers Association (SWA)
- American Supply Association (ADA)
- Affiliated Distributors (AD) and SupplyFORCE
In addition to sound business practices, Kenny Pipe & Supply is driven by a sincere commitment to honesty, fairness, and Christian principles.
- Demonstrate the working of our Lord in the workplace, and conduct ourselves in a manner that would honor Him.
- Provide a stable and positive workplace for employees with the belief that all employees are equally important members of the company. While there is a hierarchy in terms of function, there is none in the importance of the individual. As a result, employees will share in the profits that they generate.
- Provide growth opportunities for employees by maintaining an environment where opportunities for advancement are available to all employees who have the desire to apply themselves and grow.
- Build a defensible and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Contribute our time and talent back to the communities in which we live.
- Serve our customers in a way that will help them achieve their business and personal goals. Our sales force will develop partner relations with our key customers and we will develop our products and services to match their needs. We will strive to bring error-free service to our customers through well-defined operating systems and progressive use of technology.